- Member understands that NEA is not an insurance company or program. Accident Benefit Payments are made by the insurance company issuing the blanket coverage to Members.
- NEA provides savings to its members on services through a number of sources. The current list of benefits may be modified through additions or deletions. A quarterly newsletter, posted on our web site or sent via e-mail, will keep Members up to date on benefits and other pertinent information.
- Payments for the NEA Program are due in advance. Payments will be drafted on or about 15 days before the due date. If you choose to cancel your program, it is your responsibility to make sure that your membership card and a written request for cancellation are sent to NEA at least 15 days prior to the anniversary of your effective date in order for your account not to be charged for additional fees.
- Member hereby appoints, National Employers Association (NEA) President, or failing this person, a NEA Director, as proxy holder for and on behalf of the member with the power of substitution to attend, act and vote for and on behalf of the member in respect of all matters that may properly come before the meeting of the members of NEA and at every adjournment thereof, to the same extent and with the same powers as if the undersigned member were present at the said meeting, or any adjournment thereof. Annual meetings are to be held in Arizona the second Tuesday of August.
- NEA reserves the right to terminate any enrollment or deny eligibility in the program for lack of payment to NEA. Returned checks, insufficient notices on bank drafts or denial by the member’s credit card company for payment of the membership fee are deemed to be evidence of non-payment by a member. There will be a $10.00 charge to be reinstated in the program after such denial. If reinstatement for non-payment happens more than once, a $20.00 reinstatement fee will apply.
- In the event of any dispute, member agrees to resolve said dispute solely by binding arbitration that shall be governed by the laws of the state of Arizona and enforceable at Scottsdale, Maricopa County.
- Membership canceled within the first 30 days of the enrollment date may be eligible for refund if the membership card and written cancellation request are sent to NEA. The administrative fee is not refundable. Approved refunds will be processed approximately 30 days after the cancellation.
- Membership is effective on the 1st of the month following enrollment acceptance by NEA.
Member Agreement: By signing your enrollment form, Member expresses desire to become a member of National Employers Association. Member acknowledges that the discount plans ARE NOT INSURANCE, but membership includes certain limited supplemental insured coverage’s. Membership benefits are not a replacement for health insurance coverage nor are they intended as a substitute for health insurance coverage. Membership fees may change for all members, but not individually, with notification.
Discount Benefits Are Not Insurance